Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The cement business is regarded as one of the most profitable businesses. A cement manufacturing and marketing company’s business plan will show that starting a business will require a significant amount of capital. However, because cement is a popular building material that generates a decent profit, the end result will pay off all of your investments. Create an LLC for a manufacturing and sales company. Obtain a permit to extract limestone and clay from the quarry.
The extraction of raw materials is the first step in the manufacturing process. A section of the mountain is demolished to allow access to the limestone layer (depth is about 10 m). The technological process is divided into 2 stages.
1. Obtaining clinker.
Clinker is a granule-based intermediate material that serves as the foundation for the finished product. Lime and clay are mechanically mixed to create it. This stage is further split into two parts:
- Processing of limestone (drying, grinding, and mixing with other raw materials);
- Raw material firing (takes place inside the furnace at a temperature of 1,500 ° C; particles of various raw materials melt together, forming clinker).
Obtaining clinker is an extremely costly process. It accounts for 70% of the total cost of the finished product. Every day, 800 tonnes of clinker must be produced (176,000 tonnes per 1 year).
2. Grinding of raw materials components.
Crushed clinker, gypsum, and mineral additives The finished grains range in size from 1 to 100 microns. The procedure is carried out in accordance with the following plan:
- Crushing clinker;
- Crushing gypsum;
- Drying mineral additives to achieve properties such as frost resistance, quick hardening, and resistance to natural waters;
- Grinding components.
The company’s business includes the packaging of finished cement in paper bags. The method of cement production chosen is determined by the type of raw materials used:
- Wet:The raw materials are grinded in water to produce a mixture in the form of a suspension – sludge (moisture content is approximately 40%).
- Dry: The charge is in the form of a crushed powder that has been specially dried before being mixed.
- Mixed: Combining dry and wet methods to produce a mixture with a moisture content of 20%
Plant and production
You will require the following equipment for cement production:
- crusher for limestone;
- mill for grinding products;
- mill-mixer for clay;
- ball tube mill (for grinding and mixing raw materials);
- rotary kiln (to produce clinker);
- industrial refrigerator (to cool the clinker);
- electrostatic precipitator, dust settling chamber;
- tanks, sludge pools;
- raw material supply pumps;
- waste gas bunker;
- cement packaging and shipping equipment (bags are packed in 5, 20, 50 kg)
Prepare a room with a minimum area of 400 square metres and a ceiling height of 4 metres. Place the plant in an area that is not residential. Because production is unhealthy, provide a good ventilation system.The method of extracting raw materials determines the prospects for business growth. Consider purchasing both a clay and a limestone quarry.
The production team will be split into three shifts. Hire 96 people for a full-fledged job: 86 handymen and 10 people for administration and management. Maintain worker personal protective equipment, such as masks, respirators, and overalls.