To place an EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) order on Flipkart, follow these steps:
- Visit the Flipkart Website or App: Open the Flipkart app on your smartphone or go to the Flipkart website using your web browser.
- Log In or Sign Up: If you’re not already logged in, sign in to your Flipkart account. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create an account.
- Browse and Select a Product: Search for the product you want to purchase. Once you’ve found it, click on it to view the product details.
- Check EMI Options: On the product page, you should see an option for EMI. Click on it to see the available EMI plans, including the EMI tenure and the applicable interest rates.
- Choose an EMI Plan: Select the EMI plan that suits you best in terms of tenure and monthly installment amount.
- Add to Cart: Click on the “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” button to add the product to your cart.
- Review Your Cart: Go to your cart by clicking on the cart icon at the top right corner of the page. Review the items in your cart to ensure they are correct.
- Proceed to Checkout: Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Enter Delivery Details: Provide your delivery address and contact information.
- Select Payment Method: Choose the EMI option as your payment method. You might need to enter your credit card details if you haven’t already.
- Review and Place Order: Review your order details, including the EMI plan, delivery address, and payment method. If everything looks correct, click on the “Place Order” or “Place Your Order” button.
- Complete the Payment: You will be directed to your bank’s payment gateway to complete the EMI transaction. Follow the instructions provided by your bank and complete the payment process.
- Confirmation: Once your payment is successful, you will receive an order confirmation from Flipkart.
Please note that the availability of EMI options may depend on your location, the product you’re purchasing, and your credit card eligibility. Ensure that you have a credit card with EMI facility enabled to avail of this payment option.