Real estate includes everything from buildings to land and a firm that plans, develops and manages these immovable assets for customers is known as real estate business. In the literal sense, a real estate business is involved in fulfilling the shelter need of people.
People who need properties such as homes, apartments, buildings etc for rest and for making their income comprise the real estate market while as those who provides such facilities constitute real estate industry. In simple words, real estate market is made of customers where as real estate industry constitutes sellers of properties.
Real estate from the perspective of a career is suitable for anyone who has following set of prerequisites:
- Who doesn’t shy when it comes to meeting new people be it in person, online or over the phone
- Who has what it takes to make personal connections
- Who can follow up on every lead that you or other third parties generate
- Who wont get puzzled when it comes to asking clients what they want and while persuading them towards the sale.
- Who has sufficient financial resources in your bank account
- Who has a hard working attitude and you’ve if not great but at least a good hold on marketing skills.
If the above mentioned prerequisites have presence in you, then most certainly you are a person who is a well fit for working in the real estate industry. You have a choice between working as an employee or working as a real estate agent or opening your own business.